November 15, 2019 – Oshkosh WI
The ECM Holding Group is pleased to announce that Robert Quintal is joining ECM Lighting as Director of Federal Market Sales. In this newly created position, Mr. Quintal will manage the growth of ECM’s Federal Market Group, with a focus on turnkey lighting.
Mr. Quintal has 29 years of experience in the ESCO Lighting, Demand-Side Management, and Energy Efficiency Industries. He has also co-founded 3 companies:
- Global Recycling Technologies, Inc., a recycler of lighting system components, now part of Veolia.
- Lighting Resource Management Inc., a firm that specifies, designs, and installs energy-efficient lighting systems. They were acquired by Horizon Solutions.
- LFE Solutions, Inc., an ESCO-based Manufacturers Rep agency for LED lighting and controls.
Mr. Quintal joined an ECM Lighting team that recently acquired Lighting Integrated Technologies, LLC. (LIT) of Fort Worth, TX. For over 2 decades, LIT has been an independent, regional leader in large-scale retrofit lighting. They are known for delivering superior services in product evaluation, auditing, design, construction, and project delivery. LIT installed over 125 million square feet of FEMP compliant fixtures in collaboration with dozens of ESCO partners.
Mr. Quintal’s lighting and controls background in the ESCO market, and his flexible approach to developing opportunities mark this as a potentially great collaboration. As he said, “For me, this is truly one of those rare opportunities to join a winning team at exactly the right time. ECM is a respected partner to ESCOs across the US at the highest level in an industry I have been a part of for 30 years. I think ECM’s 1-Touch approach provides the most efficient delivery of multiple measures for ESPC project development through installation. This is a game changer for our industry, and I am excited to be a part of it.”
About ECM Holding Group:
ECM Holding Groups specializes in providing comprehensive energy efficiency measures to ESCOs. ECM has 6 specialized divisions that coordinate efforts on-site using our 1-Touch PM™ process (1-Touch Project Management). 1-Touch PM is a method of managing projects with multiple measures where the ESCO rep and facility manager communicate with all ECM contractors through a single point-of-contact.
- LIT is a full-service, turnkey contractor with a flexible, customer-centric approach that delivers savings on every project.
- Aqua Engineering is an engineering and construction firm that delivers water heating, treating, pumping and metering conservation projects for large scale users.
- HVAC Armor delivers solutions for the protection, restoration, and increased efficiency of HVAC equipment: Coil Protection and Restoration, Cooling Tower Refurbishment, Pipe Coating Insulation, and HVAC Rejuvenation.
- TEL Americas provides world-class solutions for new and existing laboratories that deliver a safer workplace environment, increased energy efficiency, and improved operational performance.
- Green IT Solutions provides leading-edge technology for driving savings and efficiencies into large computer and printer systems.
- Building Envelope Services is a leading single-source partner for insulation, window efficiency, and weatherization services.
Dan d’Heilly, 617-792-7472